Vacancy: ESOS Energy Surveyor
Efficiency Direct is looking to recruit ESOS Energy Surveyors.
Extensive visits to ESOS client sites are necessary so a full clean UK driving licence and your own transport will be required.
- Will be a self-employed; this situation has the potential to evolve if applicable.
- Reports to the Operations Director.
- The position is nominally 9 am to 5 pm Monday to Friday, however, in view of the survey works there will be many occasions where additional hours will be needed as and when necessary. The key objective is to complete the work on time and to a high standard.
- The position has a negotiable remuneration, subject to experience.
The Desired Skills & Experience
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in the energy industry.
- Strong analytical and statistical probing skills essential.
- Excellent presentation, negotiation and communication skills.
- Ability to relate to clients, understanding their particular challenges and requirements.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines and deliver on commitments made
- Able to plan and organise work for self and others to delivery programmes.
- Understanding the importance of financial success and willingness/ability to act in the interest of achieving it.
- To find ways around problems, to offer solutions and know when to ask for additional help.
Contact us for a full Job Specification
Email CVs with covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org